• 1
    Imagine how fun it would be testing them as well lol
  • 3
    I believe the technical term is “boom-boom expert”
  • 1
    @vigidis suffix may be the word you're looking for?

    Military/weapons engineer is a more formal title. Eh, but I dig artillery and projectiles. Not even for the actual combat side of it, just the badass levels of math and physics. It's a thing of deadly beauty.

    Also tight clenching of the ass is a rare talent, respect.
  • 0
    Does it require rocket science?
  • 0
    @vigidis thought of king maker but yeah that amounts to sleezbags. When you are about to be launched by a rocket it's also ok to clench the cheeks, no matter who build it.
  • 0
    "For the love of god do NOT test in production."
Add Comment