Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
stop7088134dClose it as an duplicate eith the reference on the feature ticket.
magicMirror9723134dJob security at its finest.
Here is the flow:
1. Create a stupid ass spec that makes no sense.
2. Sit with the devs/UX and pretend to listen to their input while drawing butterflya and penises in a a piece of paper.
3. Keep ignoring Dev/Qa saying this.makes no sense.
4. weeks later, big boss comes along and says - this makes no sense. change it!
5. Cue panic, and past delivery date change requests.
6. Blame Dev/Qa/UX.
zlice3607134di was just told to revert yet another change to the way it was. funny part? the person who told me "it should be this way" is who helped with the config/code to change it in the first place.
EmberQuill3808133d"Closed. Working as designed (by you)"
nike7130dMake a counter ticket explaining exactly this, append this ticket onto the original ticket.
BM32180My dumb CEO just hired an even dumber CTO. The new CTO asked me the following questions... 1. What is GitHub...
wilziack52Jesus, Apple are fucking amazing at design! A keyboard I need to prop up with a book and a mouse I can't use w...
Meta40This may be limited to Germany: Apparently you can get free vouchers (from 2 to 5 euros in value) on the webs...