I love how this is basically every programer's rant, EVER:
- Doing some stuff, working fine
- Random error appears out of nowhere
- Okay if I comment this random line that has no relation or close to no relation to the thing that doesn't work it actually works
- But I need that line for the rest of the program to work
- Random guesswork
- Find a solution randomly that only makes sense in retrospect, kinda like those riddles where the answer is logical only AFTER you guess/get told the answer, but never before
- Okay what the fuck how is the solution so simple I wasted like 18 hours into this shit, fml I'm dumb apparently...
Dacexi24When there are only 2 pages on Google you know you're in serious shit.
practiseSafeHex21Fixing a parents iPhone, episode 1. Problem: "Whatsapp is gone off my phone" Debugging: Me: *unlocks phone...
nachocode7When you talk to other devs about what their code did. I also relate myself to this.