Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
nanl14769dLooks like they are interested but not ready yet. I think you should wait for them to contact you. In this meantime, let them know you are available to answer any questions they have, and perhaps create a project proposal.
There are countless tips I can give you:
1. Try the 45 second rule. Explain everything and wait for 45 seconds for them to make a decision. DO NOT INTERRUPT or you'll loose the chance.
2. Change the voice of sentences, to get a desired answer. This colour will look great on website, won't it? They'll answer yes. Always.
3. Show them the benefits of having a website. Tell them that if they get a website their sales will go up, they'll get more publicity, you have a good experience in this website thing.
4. Show them you are busy with many projects. Don't sound or look needy. Even if you are act confident.
5. Show them your past work. Get them the review of previous clients.
6. Do a prototype for free. Then once they are in love with it, propose the entire plan.
7. Under promise. Over deliver.
More can be found on YouTube. Seach for sales videos or start-up pitch videos.
He has approached you multiple times, but they have not yet done anything? sounds weird tbh, could be a multitude of things why they say it, so it's like a guessing game and minefield
I myself would probably indirectly pressure, by asking for the progress of the "planning" or smth., but as said it's a minefield and could easily go wrong, if they are absolute knuckleheads 😶
Your Job Suck?
Take a quick quiz from Triplebyte to skip the job search hassles and jump to final interviews at hot tech firms
Get a Better Job
n3xus53This is by far the best please turn off your Adblock I have ever seen. I actually paused my ad blocker 😂
lesniall7Too many people expect me to work for free lately...
JediN1nja22Friend: How much do you charge for a website? Me: Depends, what do you need? Friend: Just a basic website. ...