3
benj
9d

Maybe is just me but I'm starting to move from the idea that work needs to be fun at all.

If it is, awesome! If it's not it's OK because work is just about 20% of my life in which I don't have a lot of control but enables me to have control over the other 80% (hobbies, relationships, community, fun)

Comments
  • 1
    20% seems bearable if you don't just hate it. but i guess this is not a common part.
    by 40+% this topic is quite relevant.
    but nice to see that the quality of your work doesn't tear you down personally.
  • 3
    20%?!

    It's like 70% for me. 🤨
  • 2
    If you exclude sleep then work + commuting to/from work is a significant chunk of most peoples lives, being able to enjoy it is pretty darn valuable.
Your Job Suck?
Get a Better Job
Add Comment