So i have been after this null exception for days now in my webhook my senior gave me the asp
And they told me like make a new project out of it i kept on passing my dialogueflow agents and kept getting null exception and today i finally figured out it was the code for v1 of dialogueflow and today i wrote a new json parsing code and voila it passed im so happy but i encountered new error just few lines ahead about that unexpected character encountered ugh I'm so tired

  • 1
    If you write code like you write prose then God help those that have to maintain your code after you move on…
Add Comment