Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
I dropped quite a bit simply by walking part of the way to / from work each day and taking the stairs instead of the elevator.
Haxk20449703yHmmmm what about not eating too much and eat vegetables and dont dtink some sugar stuff ?
You might find it helpful to calorie count.
Extra exersize can help.
Extra muscle = more calories burned.
Run 🏃♀️ everytime Windows updates and npm installs.
Stop caring, worked for me.
Get a bike. Use the bike.
My Balkan rocks....
1. Take the stairs, ALWAYS if you are going up to 4 levels in the building
2. Walk as much as possible, I always walk back from work, and have another one hour walk, walk a bit fast not like a lazy guy
3. Drink less/ avoid Pepsi, Cola ...etc all those sugar things for a month (yes they will have
4. Eat lots of salad especially lettuce
5. DONT EVEN THINK OF HAVING dinner after 8PM, if you get hungry, eat something like a banana, apple, salad but no bread, no meat, no junk food
I lost 30 kgs couple years ago. Now maintaining my current weight of 80kg.
Diet is key. No diet no weight loss. Or well not as efficient.
Workout at least 3 times a wekk but eat healthy every day.
That's it. Literally physics,
weight = calories.out() > calories.in() ? weight-- : weight++
@wokeRoach thanks! Long time lurker, decided to join in finally :)