So I have an assignment due in an hour, we need to make a basic game that implements multiplayer using WCF

I have wpf clients that connect to a service, they connect fine but for whatever reason my callback isn't firing to update the gui... the thing is though, it was firing earlier (mind you when it fired off I ended up getting null references)

I fixed the null references (turns out I wasn't serializing stuff that needed serializing) but now my updategui method just doesn't fire, period. zero exceptions are being thrown, zero errors are being given...

At this point I might just rewrite the whole thing until it breaks so I can figure out what broke it... Like trying to debug something with zero errors/exceptions being thrown is hard...

Add Comment