I just can't find it on Google. Does someone know how a charger for this is called or where to find one. It's pretty damn urgent.

  • 1
    For macbook?
  • 1
    @Clear0Ff no for these little thingys coming out of a battery
  • 1
    @bcye I think some rc battery chargers can have those headers.
  • 2
  • 8
    that connectors are called "jst" so go on amazon.com and search something like "jst charger"

    i suppose you have a 3.7v lipo battery of an RC car/quadcopter/car. so you can try in your local hardware store o toys accessories on any e-shop.

    and search a 3.7v (charge voltage is higher) charger with that connectors
  • 0
    depends on what's on the other end of these but as the dude above me said, these are jst connectors
  • 1
    Looks like you need a balance charger if it's a Lipo battery. I use the same thing for my airsoft batteries.
  • 0
    Count the number of leads at the end. If that's X, search for "{X}S wire"

    For example, a 2 lead battery connector is a 2S wire.

    Or just search for battery leads or extensions. I'm sure any local electronics store would have them
  • 0
    @raldo94 @LeFlawk thx
  • 0
  • 3
    Basically any RC LiPo charger. I know tinywhoop sells them and they are USB powered.
Add Comment