Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
I see noodles , i ++
I am searching for the sauce that is used by wok sellers outside.
@kenogo thanks :)
Root688522y@-ANGRY-CLIENT- Oyster? 😊
I adore the flavors and textures woks add to noodles. Oyster sauce is pretty tasty, too.
can I git clone recipe?
@frickerg Sure, after cloning it, make sure to find a special file. This file "wok_part1.txt" has everything you need.:
Before starting with our journey, prepare your tools and make sure that everything is safe and clean.
- put some wok noodles in a pan, spread it so that it completely fills the pan and let it stay like this for now.
- now, grab another pan and fill it up with water (The amount of water should completely surround the wok noodles in the other yet untouched pan).
- heat the water-filled pan and let the water boil.
- after that you fill the wok noodles with the bubbling water from the heated pan
- let it stay there for 5 to 10 minutes.
- before you finish it, you put some wok oil (it adds garlic&ginger flavours besides of the oil into it)
- now comes the end part. Before you serve them on plates, you put some sweet soja sauce on the wok noodles while they are on the plates.
- congratulations! You are done! (if you do not have other wishes like adding salt and pepper)
>sudo nano wok_part2.txt
- Bali Kitchen Süsse Sojasauce 200 ml
(we will not empty it for only 200g of noodles. That would be such a waste. We will use 1/4 to 1/2 of it. Maybe 2/3 who knows :D)
- Bali Kitchen Chow Mein Noodles 200 g
(weird I have looked it up. On amazon it says "Chow Mein", but it is called "Chow Mien" on the product I have used lol)
- "Lien Ying Wok-Öl mit Knoblauch & Ingweraroma" (ref: https://lien-ying.de/produkte/oele/...)
- plates, pans, stove, forks - The obvious shit
- some water (did not measure it. You get a feeling for how much water is needed after some time)
@-ANGRY-CLIENT- I love you mate
bubu1722yA picture of the code I have to deal with
I see pasta i fav.
PS. Im hungry, thanks...
L0we42yfor extra awesomeness, add chicken, red pepper and suger snaps