Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
@KartSriv can't be. I don't have a car... Yet
I mean, my dad has, but I'm not sure if Toyota Auris Hybrid is sporty enough 🤔
@KartSriv man, I wish to even have a 5.000€ car now and you're telling me about 2 million $
@KartSriv ah yes, we gonna break the law of physics
JFK42258332yWell here's me:
- Needed to take the practical test thrice to pass.
- Took over 50+ Driving lessons (average is half of that) and had likely 40 more hours driving my parents around.
- The whole thing took me more than a year.
- My first driving instructor had a total engine failure 2 weeks before the third test so I had to switch. This delayed the test by 3 months!
- Oh and did I mention that half the time I was in Military service so I only had "time" on the weekend?!