Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Root65278274d* 7-10 hours of uninterrupted sleep
* Ate something tasty and high-fat for energy
* People leave me the hell alone
* something challenging to work on
* Lots of free whiteboard space
* Rocking out to some good music
Plasticnova1951274dJust when I feel like I’ve accomplished something at the end of the day
netikras23380274d- Wake up on 1st alarm
- have 2 fried eggs for b-fast in <10min and
- get to work earlier than usually
- 1 cup of cappuccino and
- some shell scripting before lunch, adding a new feature
- 2 cepelinai (https://wikiwand.com/en/Cepelinai/) and a bowl of bisque with boleti
- wrapping up the shell script feature right after lunch
- finding a complex root cause of a mysterious slowdown of the application and preparing an action plan to mitigate it before the EOBD
- getting home earlier
- spending some time with fam, putting my kiddo to bed earlier
- spending my evening on my project, finishing a module before midnight
- watching a movie with my wife before sleep
yeeaaahhh. it's been a while since my last productive day :)
PsCustomObject360274d- 7 hours of sleep
- coffee and breakfast for kids
- take kids at school
- get to the office and grab a coffee
- some death metal playlist
- code for 4 or so hours
- people not bugging me with silly questions interrupting my concentration
- people not bugging me with idiotic questions breaking my concentration
- people not bugging me at all
- 30/40 mins run
- light lunch
- another 4/5 hours coding on a challenging project
- pick up kids at school/daycare
- dinner and kids to sleep
- coding on my personal projects or blogging
Modo important and productive part is people not bugging me :-)
vane7791274dGet up before noon.
Write code that solves one from list of problems.
Go to grocery and cook something to eat.
Have a daily meeting.
Eat and have a nap.
Play PS4 for a bit.
Write code for side project.
EngineerCoding767274d- Get up with a relaxed mood
- Traffic to work is smooth
- non bs chatter in the office
- social lunch with colleagues
- finish the goal for the smoothly
- Traffic to home is smooth
- New recipe for dinner actually tastes good
- some borderlands 3
- go to bed on time
ScribeOfGoD7592274dI make donuts