Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
kamen500531dMaybe if you point out what exactly you don't like in Google Calendar, you'd get the right suggestions.
Jilano2723231dI'm using the one provided with Mailbox.org but it's similar to Google's.
Would something like Trello suits your needs? I think they added a "calendar view" recently where you can easily see all your cards/tasks with deadlines.
Wisecrack372831dsingle sheet of paper.
1. reduces the urge to waste time and overthink it by micromanagement. you only have 1 sheet of paper to work with. so you learn to prioritize quickly
2. more lightweight and portable than any phone or laptop. and cheap to backup and replace!
3. easy to change on the fly.
4. cheap and secure and typically always available. "100%" up time, yes even on underground rail.
5. beautiful minimalist ui, artfully rendered in crayola or any color you prefer, with a free and unique preinstalled system font, your own handwriting!
linuxxx15429431dI personally prefer Tutanota's calendar!