Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Oktokolo73424dEither the code is indeed an unreadable pile of poo - or you are new.
The former is solved by refactoring it to a readable state.
The latter is solved by getting more coding experience.
Wisecrack352624ddocumentation should be written before, after, and most importantly *during* development: and it should cover
1. what you HAVE done
2. what you are *considering* doing and why
3. what you plan on doing in total (the dreaded todo list and all the relevant would-dos)
4. what you plab on doing in the short term, or given cycle, as well as things to try and accomplish *today* in order to better focus your efforts
5. decisions you've made, tradeoffs, and the reaaoning for then at the time.
6. a note about where you left off in the last session
Comments, do you use them ?
*questions your coding practices