Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Berkmann18102561dHow is this enjoyable?
JUST had this happen with some shitty site that was hosted on GoDaddy.
IDK why their cache is so damn sticky, but I found a WP plugin "Clear My Cache for Me" that actually works as advertised.
Other things to try for clearing cache.
1. Hit CTRL+SHFT+R a bunch of times angrily.
2. Say "Oh you mother fucker" before putting a question mark at the end of the URL in the address bar.
3. Clear browser cache while mumbling about how much of a pain in the ass your life just became for the next 24 hours.
4. Add a question mark after the call to the JS file, swear more.
5. Delete the file in question from your local.
6. Delete the file in question from your server.
7. Reboot that piece of shit EC2.
8. Literally reinstall chrome.
9. Reinstall the entire operating system.
10. Realize you had misspelled the name of the file by one letter.
ezequielperez2543dBlame the database
piratefox13I saw a colleague of mine cry when I was undertaking my first internship. Asked them why they were crying and ...
johnmelodyme13The moment when you begin to understand just about any programming language because you mastered one. And you ...
Folkmann6Sitting down for an entire weekend with a couple of friends, just to work on a side project. No deadline, just...