Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
C0D46885382d1) app crashes
- it's a long time iOS feature that creates rage of its own so we re even more frustrated then we were 5 seconds before.
- it's a problem with appcellerator and rest APis taking to long, apparently it can't handle that 🤷♂️
- it's open source now so maybe it'll stabilise it's self over time.
2) rants going missing.
- you need to configure these things correctly to get the most out of your feed.
- see screenshot
3) fuck, I lost this trying to post this, here's attempt 2
Where are those sort settings? I found it only for weekly rants. But’s that doesn’t sound right.
Nevermind, found them on the top right in the rant feed itself
Oktokolo692982ddevRant works fine on Chrome.
neriald122758dApp crashes create even more frustration when you’re sorting by recent. Cause sometimes you end up spending a lot of time. Meaning you already survived 3 crashes and scrolled so far down and then it crashes again. You’re already pissed off that you have to scroll all the way down again BUT then it crashes while you’re scrolling to where you were before.
Now that feeling, I have no words for it. Anyway I finally learnt to let go and now I only use Algo sorting. Happier than ever. I also get zen like feeling letting go after each crash.