Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
U lost me at Windows
The only true ones are solution finder and IE.
Because Windows ≠ IE, only solution finder is true.
Haha funny ecks dee :/
@HAlex Your rant is not really understandable for me because:
- Windows doesn't crash applications if you have repeated keypresses/mouse button clicks
- taskkill /f /im <ProcessName>.exe actually terminates the task
- Internet Explorer isn't really a part of the system (it's used by other apps sometimes, but you can uninstall it if none depends on it, and even if, it's not Windows fault, thus none of IE's problems are Windows' problems)
- Windows fulls shuts down after ~10 seconds,
here, with "fast startup" turned off
- You don't point out actual issues, such as inconsistencies, mixed translations, bad translations for some languages, Windows' weird mixing and linking of userland and kernel, thus creating thousands of vulnerabilities, ...
I see that you hate Windows, but if you feel the need to be a "haha windows is shit xddddddddddddddd", at least talk about issues that aren't from Windows ME.
Your Job Suck?
Take a quick quiz from Triplebyte to skip the job search hassles and jump to final interviews at hot tech firms
Get a Better Job