Joined devRant on 9/30/2019
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
@chagai95 Where to start.
- Framework is not as good as React.
- when bugs crop up, the company takes ages to fix it
- Basic styling tools like min and max width is not available
- Compiling takes forever. Even with TiShadow (an unofficial tool to speed up development), it still takes about a minute for every compile. React Native has live reload and hot reload meaning changes can take just a few seconds.
- Cannot use ES6 with TiShadow
- IDE tooling is horrendous
- Because not many people use it, getting support is quite hard.
Believe me. I used it for 3 years straight! Use React Native.
React is used for the web.
React Native is used for mobile apps.
Both made by the same company, Facebook.
I recommend first learning react before react native.
If this app is created using Titanium (by Appcelerator), I beg you not to use it.
My company used it for 3 years and it's horrible compared to things like React Native.
After years of pleading we are finally porting to react native in about 3 months time.
Reminds me of PC Specialists.
A neat idea would to also add benchmark scores under the processor and GPU.
You could perhaps even add a bar graph so it's to compare.
Otherwise it's sooo difficult to understand how much better a processor is compare to another.
Just my 2 cents.