Details
Joined devRant on 2/26/2025
Join devRant
Do all the things like
++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatar
Sign Up
Pipeless API
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple API
Learn More
-
that’s awesome — it must feel so good to be back on the mat after such a long break! I recently got back to training at the gym too after recovering from a pretty serious injury, so I know how hard it can be to start again. I came across https://betterme.world/articles/... recently, and it gave me a little extra motivation to get moving again. Taking it step by step has really helped me enjoy training without putting too much pressure on myself. Wishing you lots of great training sessions and a strong comeback!
-
I look the same when I work from home. It's so sad
-
it's really nice to be honest. I also love giving gifts to others and now I've been in a new office for half a year and I work in a great team. I recently found best choice products ( https://best-choice-products.pissedconsumer.com/... ) and I'm thinking of starting to look for gifts for Christmas. Because closer to that time I won't have time for it. When I choose something I'll share it with you
-
funny :)
-
Right now for me it's running. It really relaxes me and helps me get rid of unnecessary thoughts. But I'm thinking of trying something new for myself. I recently found https://store.betterme.world/produc... and I'm thinking of trying Pilates or yoga. I've wanted to try it for a long time but never dared. I think the time has finally come
-
I hate cooking. I order food delivery most of the time. Also, a new store opened near me. I read https://mud-wtr.pissedconsumer.com/... and now I start buying convenience foods and reheating them at home. I would rather go for a walk or go to the gym than waste time cooking.
-
I don't like to cook at all but I love my job. Two years ago I met my fiancé. He is a chef in a restaurant and cooks very deliciously. We get along great and complement each other. I'm thinking of making him a small gift after I found https://hexclad.pissedconsumer.com/... . After we got together we bought almost nothing for the kitchen and I think it's time for me to fix that so that my husband can cook even more delicious dishes for us
-
A sedentary lifestyle has deprived me of movement and now I have a little extra weight.
-
This is a terrible story. When I started going to the gym, I met a guy there. We became friends and I even go to the doctor with him sometimes because he has diabetes and he has no relatives in this city. So recently the doctor recommended Buy Ozempic Online ( https://canadadrugsdirect.com/produ... ) . It's a little sad but it's good that he has a friend, that is, me and I'm always ready to support him
-
For some reason, the word lawyer associates with the word money and the phrase "it will take some time"
-
Walking and light jogging help me think better the most.
-
I wouldn't do that for sure. Especially since I use a laptop most of the time. I don't even cook at home, especially after reading about celeste pizza ( https://celeste-pizza.pissedconsumer.com/... ). I decided that it's cheaper and easier to get food delivered. Especially since I save a lot of time doing it.
-
Honestly, I would trade my desk for a bike and travel right now. I'm ready to work in a cafe at a gas station or in a tent. I really like being free and not dependent on where I live. The only thing I couldn't live without is pools. I recently found Polaris Pool reviews ( https://polaris-pool.pissedconsumer.com/... ) and I want to make a pool in the backyard. When I do it, I'll be tied to my house forever
-
Wow, that's really really cool!
-
This is really cool, I also work when I have some free time, it significantly reduces my time working at home at a desk
-
This sounds really interesting to be honest. I also love to eat but now I prefer healthy food. It's all because my friend was diagnosed with diabetes and the doctor recommended buy ozempic https://canadadrugsdirect.com/produ... . After that I started thinking more about my health and well-being because it's important to me. But I also started eating right to support my friend
-
I think this is an interesting idea.
-
I like inly speghetti
-
I don't like watching horror movies because they're usually really gross or have a lot of screamers. It's hard to find something that's really interesting and at the same time moderately scary. I recently found out how to contact metro by tmobile ( https://metro-by-tmobile.pissedconsumer.com/... ) and I can finally go back to watching movies every night. Am I the only one who's so obsessed with watching movies or are there others like me?
-
I love working outdoors. My productivity is really higher when I work somewhere in a park where I can only hear birds singing and not people like in an office. I recently found allegiant air https://allegiant-air.pissedconsumer.com/... and I'm thinking of going on a solo trip. Why solo? To visit all the places I want and be able to do my work productively at the same time
-
interesting
-
I hate watching movies.
-
I think I saw it once when I was playing GTA5 but didn't really pay attention to it. Now I don't have time for such games, I only play poker sometimes and that's thanks to https://www.majortotosites.com/ . But maybe I'll download GTA5 again to remember my youth a little
-
This is cool, I envy you. Since I started living apart from my parents, I realized how expensive it is to support myself. I cook for myself, look up information about medications on https://canadadrugsdirect.com/pharm... , buy products that are quite expensive and pay the bills. I want to go back to live with my parents honestly
-
How many hours were spent in this game. I really loved playing it. It's good that now there is the Internet and people have the opportunity to play more interesting games. Recently I found telus customer service https://telus-communications.pissedconsumer.com/... and I need to contact them to fix my Internet. I really need this because after work I play games or watch movies
-
That's all I need for a good life, honestly. But after reading worst fast food restaurant ( https://help-center.pissedconsumer.com/... ), I cook at home most of the time. I like to spend my weekends in front of the monitor and play something all day or watch movies. That's how I relax
-
I like it
-
That's all I need for a good life, honestly
-
I just started losing weight and I'm looking for motivation here
-
Personally, I listen to melodies. Because songs with lyrics are very distracting to me. I used to use Spotify until recently. But when I contacted Bell customer service https://bell-canada.pissedconsumer.com/... , I changed my internet and decided to change my music listening app as well. Finally, I switched to Apple Music and I'm so happy about it, honestly!
