Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Benefits of jquery:
4) you dont have to think about finding a new job if your current one makes you use it
Loops2311yI work with jQuery every day of the week, and I wouldn't know what to answer...
1) allows you to remain ignorant of layout thrashing
2) allows you to ignore the last 10 years of ecmascript and DOM development, because jQuery hasn't fundamentally changed since 1.3
3) allows you to apply trivial JS duct tape onto a gaping hole in your server side rendered failboat at significant expense to your user experience
4) allows you to unironically continue to use the word "Ajax"
2 many stack overflow answers available
3 in a cdn near you
4 has $
jQuery is also "useful" for doing shit that ought to be done in CSS in the first place.
So based on this one technical question i was rejected. Looked at the jQuery website. Didn’t find the required answers. Googled jQuery benefits; found a list with 11 answers.