Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
huzairuje129240dwhat a lucky son of a bitch.
fruitfcker1258240dAre they hiring? Asking for a friend.
TrevorTheRat1206240dThat sounds like the perfect place
zoridan660240d@fruitfcker If I find out about jobs openings I can make a post.
It's in Spain tho.
fruitfcker1258239d@zoridan well, maybe they can make an exception. Having been colonized by Spain for like 300 years and all.
Diego35HDs43239dYou made this place up, I have no proof nor doubt
kwilliams6879231dThe catch: they run a dark web site for hitmen and drug trades.
vocalmeet-2161dcant sleep? sounds like youre dreaming. too good
aradhyasaumay5118dthis guy found heaven
It's been a while since I posted here. My previous workplace was a 101 on how to burn out people.
But now I am working at a place where:
- People are 0 toxic.
- Sprints follow the premise "under promise, over deliver."
- I was having trouble sleeping (for reasons) a couple of months ago, and my boss literally told me, "If you can't sleep at night, take a few days, or if you can fall asleep in the morning, just sleep in the morning until you manage to do otherwise. Talk with your team and rearrange the meetings if you have and rest. "
- All pieces of the company (sales, narketing, product, data, devs) have a clean roadmap.
- Product and bizz understand when something can't be done on the next sprint and why sometimes some features are delayed.
- They pay well, even raising the pay twice to account for inflation.
- Full remote, If I want to go to the office, Its my choice.
I need to keep this job no matter what!