Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
maman93ySo true 😂
ES2015 spec make this clearer, though. You need to check that out 👍
"this" is the problem
matsj783yGaah, "this" is shit.
*This* is funny =)
nathan815118252dES6 arrow functions ftw
englishextra1223dvar _this = this;
GAGANDEEPP219202d1.In a method, this refers to the owner object.
2. Alone, this refers to the global object.
3. In a function, this refers to the global object.
4. In a function, in strict mode, this is undefined.
5. In an event, this refers to the element that received the event.
6. Methods like call(), and apply() can refer this to any object.
Hope this answers your rant
Anix-362dokay but what the heck is #microFrontend
Your Job Suck?
Take a quick quiz from Triplebyte to skip the job search hassles and jump to final interviews at hot tech firms
Get a Better Job