2
FTcuber
4y

I really am in a love/hate relationship with programming...

I had some free time so I decided to do the Google foo bar challenge. For testing purpose, I code in sublime text and then copy the code in the browser.

Yesterday, I spent most of the afternoon doing one challenge. I figured out how to approach the problem, which was kinda easy, and coded it in about 10 minutes. For some reason, what worked perfectly in sublime text worked without throwing any errors in the browser, but 4 of the 5 test done by Google failed.

Today, after spending a good hour tweaking some stuff in the hope that it would work, the browser editor started throwing indentation errors...

Deleted the code in the browser, copy-pasted the exact same code from sublime : All test passed!

That's a couple of hours I'm never getting back.

Comments
Add Comment