Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Get a devDuck
Rubber duck debugging has never been so cute! Get your favorite coding language devDuckBuy Now
Search - "chimera-framework"
Introducing, my YAML based pseudo programming language.
1. I'm tired of managing asynchronous processes, either by dealing with callback or thread synchronization.
So, let me hear your opinion on this...
The backend code is still messy even after I do a lot of refactoring: https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/...
Majority part of documentations hasn't been updated yet.4
This week, I worked on my side project. The basic idea of this project is to let everyone build software components in their favorite programming language without any need to learn any complicated protocols (such as CORBA or whatever).
It already worked good enough for some stand alone cases, but recently, I build a web app based on it.
So far, I write the code by myself. But I guess the project won't be as good as what it is right now without any help from everyone. Some fellow developers in real life and in devRant (especially @plugsut) really help me in order to write a better code. And I'm grateful for that.
Below is the specs of my project:
* Repository: https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/...
* npm: https://npmjs.com/package/...
CREATING BOILER PLATE:
* Install Chimera-Framework (`npm install --global chimera-framework`)
* Create web project (`chimera-init-web <your-project-name>`)
RUN THE SERVER
* `npm start`
* `npm test`
* Database: MongoDB
* Supported Programming Language: CHIML + virtually any programming language.
* JWT Authentication: Fully tested.
* REST API with Whitehouse API standard (https://github.com/WhiteHouse/...): Fully tested.
* Total request performed for testing: 27
* Total assertion: 92
* Total testing time: 7 seconds
* Average response time: 217 miliseconds
* Write documentation for fellow developers
* Create GUI for mere mortals