Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
rytzpekt2723yOne can apply the 7 principles of Lean SW development to Agile shitting.
1. Eliminate waste -> don't shit
2. Amplify learning -> eating leads to shitting, so don't eat
3. Decide as late as possible -> crap, I waited too long...*proceeds to wash pants*
4. Deliver as fast as possible -> use the other end, @see point 1.
5. Empower the team -> "we are in this shit together"
6. Build integrity in -> "OK, who made this crap? ... I made it and to be honest it was the highlight of my day"
7. See the whole -> eating leads to coffee, coffee leads to code, code leads to release, release leads to stress, stress leads to constipation, constipation leads to @see point 1.
Read this with "the circle of life" from Lionking to set the right mood.
goldenC2213y@1989 visibility is something against the requirements
manrock0075I've been doing agile wrong my entire life
abhi-inc7This story is 100% true. I got hired onto a team of construction workers to build a house. We set up a meetin...
bittersweet14"Let's do some pair programming! It will be fun!" ... Fuck no. Either I start coding and you open a beer, or...