Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
I had something like this happen to me with a website project I'm working on.
I just moved all the associated files into an "Old Projects" folder and started over. It was so fucked up and would take longer to fix than it would to start over.
This shit happens to me all the time. Nearly always it's because some bellend has fucked with the data source.
had something better few days ago:
1. built an android app downloaded from github, with no changes.
everything works... well, at least to the degree to which that pile of shit was supposed to.
2. added 3 lines of code to a file (no includes, nothing like that, just some mundane logic)
3. build again.
4. app now crashes on start, reporting "unitygar could not be found" - that being, a native android plugin file for google arcore, which is clearly included in the project, i can see it there, it has been there from the start, it hasn't been moved anywhere, it wasn't touched nor renamed, nor anything in actual project structure has been changed, suddenly... well, can't be found, nobody knows why.
Fradow9833yCache. When in doubt, always blame the cache.
Awlex170023yIn case of doubt try these:
* clean project
* Rebuild project
* Restart android studio
* blame google
t4ils2493ySo I just found out that the app works completely fine when it's not being debugged.
adempus2973yMay not be physically possible. May be temporally possible 😄