AboutIT student #FuckMathGang Shhhh I tried linux
SkillsJavaSript, HTML, CSS, Python
Joined devRant on 5/4/2017
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
I just remembered something I did like freshman year of high school lol
So our school system had just adopted a new site blocking program. It did even better than the one we had used before it.
Literally every good site to play games was blocked, and it really pissed me the fuck off. I had an easy class that was in a lab, and I finished my work early literally everyday, so I played the games to kill time.
Finally I got fucking fed up, and I made a site using weebly where I put the games I wanted to play on it. This way I was in control of it, and I had all the game files on a flash drive, so if it got blocked, I could just keep making new ones.
It actually got to the point that after a week, a few of my friends were using the site daily as well, and they kept asking for games to be put on it.
Simpler times man, simpler times.2
Fun fact you dumbass: YOU 👏🏻 DON'T👏🏻HAVE👏🏻TO👏🏻 REVIEW👏🏻THE 👏🏻PLACE
I get asked to review places I've never been all the fucking time. But like an adult with a BRAIN I swipe away.
"Life is hard. It’s harder when you’re stupid" ~ someone who has a mf point8
I ordered a Ticwatch C2.
It comes today, I plug in the charger since it's dead whenever I get it, and the charger works for all of 5 minutes; just long enough to set it up.
Immediately after setup, it shuts down and flashes the batter symbol every time I try to turn it on.
And if course, with the kick ass luck I have, the fucking charger stops working.
Nothing like having to wait two more fucking days to use a fucking product.14
Finishing off an all nighter the best way I know how (well most practical because the best way isn't entirely possible lol).18
Rapid firing some mini rants.
Fuck people that go on vacation and post 100 pictures of it. Chill out fam. I can guarantee you that 95% of your followers don't give a shit. Keep the posts minimal; 3-5 is ideal with 5-7 being acceptable.
People that post shit like r/whooosh in the comments on posts can suck a dick. That's not necessary asshats.
Why the fuck do the Android versions of every major app suck ass? Like c'mon man. It's the most widely used mobile OS. Take Apple's dick out your ass and fix this garbage. (I get that supporting the cheap ass devices that never get OS updates is one thing, but ffs im using a Pixel. Get your shit together.)
This TED talk was brought to you by Stuxnet. Thanks for coming.8
Oh my God. New pet peeve:
People who answer questions on Amazon with an answer like "idk I just got this :(" or "idk man I bought it as a present."
Why the fuck do you feel the urge to answer a fucking question without actually answering it? Like are you that fucking stupid? Jesus Christ.9
Gotta love going to a support forum and going through three pages of literally nothing but "I'm having this issue too" with 0 input on fixing said issue.
I found one of these in person :D
I had seen them on here before, but now I've seen one myself lmao9
With the cheese grater and $1,000 monitor stand getting a lot of the attention from WWDC, this ended up being a less talked about product.
Idk about you guys, but this is definitely a steal! Plan on getting a few of them when they are released.16
Some more of Stux's !dev pet peeves
1) Teenagers who comment shit like "I'm from the wrong generation" or "today's music is trash. This is real music" on songs from like the 70s and 80s. Like shut the fuck up. You can like whatever music you want, but your taste in music doesn't make you unique, so just shut the fuck up and listen to the music. I was jamming out to 70s and 80s when I was 9, so you aren't the first to enjoy older music at a young age
2) "Old heads" who comment shit like "this isn't real *genre*" on a new song that isnt like the older version of that genre. News flash: music fucking evolves. Just because that country song doesn't have a twangy guitar in it, that doesn't mean the song ain't country. Just because the rap song ain't some deep ass poetic shit, it doesn't make it any less of a rap song.
3) People who edit their comments on YouTube to say shit like "wow thanks for all the likes, I wasn't expecting this." Wooptie fucking doo. Your comment got a few thousand likes. Fun fact: those likes are meaningless.
4) Humidity. Fuck that shit man.
5) General education classes. They're a fucking pain in the ass man. Like im 98% confident I don't need art history in the real world. Or mythology. "tHeY tEaCh YoU tO lEaRn." Teach me to learn in degree specific classes then. At least their content will be interesting to me.
My name is Stuxnet. Thanks for coming to my TED talk again.21
My ISP randomly decided to double my internet speed from 100 mbps to 200 mbps.
I'm kinda interested to see why. Idk if they're gonna do this then snatch it away in a couple months, then come at with an offer for the same speed but more expensive, or what exactly.
We shall see.13
There's a lotta memes about Google spazzing out whenever you log into a new device, but Fitbit is even worse lol
I not only get a notification that my Fitbit's battery is low, I also get a fucking email about it.
Like y'all chill out. I know it's low.
I'm sure this can be disabled somewhere, but I'mma probably get a new watch soon so I'm too lazy to deal with it7
!dev rant about social media 🤡 s like this one.
I hate when people seek for a reason to bitch on social media. This tweet for example.
1) I went to a small high school (small compared to a lot) and we still had a personal management class and this was covered.
2) Who the fuck uses checks still.
3) It's addition and subtraction, not brain surgery.
4) if you actually cared, Google it. There's a shit ton of information on balancing a check book out there.
5) You're probably in debt due to a shitty lifestyle combined with terrible money management, but keep playing victim. It's never your fault.
But of course she doesn't care. It's another case of someone wanting a reason to bitch and moan on social media. Get a hobby you clown.37
Who's the dumbass that decided you can't delete your PayPal account at all unless your balance is $0?
I am not giving you my card information for the $0.18 balance I have. For God sakes, I don't even bend over to pick that up if I see it on the ground.
It's one thing if it were like $100 or even $10. But it's eighteen fucking cents. Not even a a quarter of a fucking dollar.
At least make me put in my password and answer a security question or some shit, not straight up remove the option to delete it.
I had the Fox Sports Go app on my Roku TV.
A few weeks ago, I noticed it was changed to the Fox Sports with a whole new design.
"Cool deal I like this."
Fast forward to today, I'm looking for a game that I know I have access to and I should be able to see. (I also check the Fox Sports Go website to see it there.)
Turns out, some dumbass fucker thought it'd be a fan-fucking-tastic idea to take a few of the TV channels and put them on their own app, while leaving the others in a separate app.
What the fuck was the point of this? I genuinely want to know what the end goal was, because it's fucking retarded to have two apps to do what one can and DID do.4
A list of Stux's !dev pet peeves.
1) Slow walking (elderly or visibly injured dont count most of the time) people in busy grocery stores. Like please move. I've got shit to do.
2) Thot bots on Instagram.
3) people who leave 2 or 3 car links between them and the car in front of them at a stoplight. I'm not saying you need to be touching their vehicle, but move closer damn.
4) People that say shit like "if you believe x, then unfollow me." Grow up and get over yourself. People are allowed opinions you asshat.
My name is Stuxnet and thank you for attending my TED talk.21
"Hey Google define *word*"
>>*Definition of word*
"Hey Google define *struggle to pronounce word while sounding like I have tourette's or I'm having a stroke; get no where close to the accurate pronunciation*"
>>*Gives definition of the word I'm trying to say*
This asshat can understand me stroking out while failing miserably to pronounce a word, but when my southern accent kicks in and fucks with the pronunciation of some words, this thing can't take it? Fucking hell bruh.18
So I'm working on something and I needed to see how it looks when you type a command into the terminal (like the animation).
Quickly Google "Kali linux terminal," since it's kinda where I'm getting some of the design from.
First video "Kali Linux basic commands (every ethical hacker must know in 2018)"
1st command: whoami
2nd command: date
3rd command: pwd
4th command: cd
5th command: ls
I'd say that's a wee bit basic there and those are commands that literally anyone who touches linux should know, dontcha think there pal?
Nice job using buzz words to try and get views on your "tutorial"4