Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
I know that feeling, heh. Putting myself in the other person's shoes and focusing on making them feel comfortable and welcome is what works best for me.
edit: not literally, of course. Unless there's some serious chemistry.
Good to know that interviewers are nervous too. We're all human after all
matste7102yInterviewer cheatsheet for noobs:
- what is your biggest weakness?
- why do you want to work with us?
- how many ping pong balls fit in Beoing 737?
- what kind of animal you would like to become?
- do you like to work alone or in a team?
- what is a hash map?
- why are potholes round?
- can you describe a situation when there was a conflict in your team?
- you don’t know something, which can be StackOverflowed in 5 seconds, so you are not qualified
- „we will let you know”
Why do you look like you’d like to kill me?