Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "python master race"
I'm pretty sure we don't need to use brackets and semicolons anymore. Newer versions of gcc bitch when you mess up tabs, which shouldn't matter in C/C++ because of brackets/semicolons, so why require the tabs and newlines?
On the flipside, if we're requiring tabulation and newlines nowadays, why use brackets and semicolons? Just Python it up and you won't have issues where you mess up and add/omit a semicolon/bracket and break EVERYTHING!
"It's so you can write it all on one line"
I have yet to meet anyone that masochistic.6
Here's how my day's been going:
- decided to learn a quite popular JS framework
- installed with official installer
- used official tool to create an empty project
- ERROR! 20mins of debugging fixed it
- followed the getting started guide
- ANOTHER ERROR!
- "I must be doing something wrong"
- pulled the *official* demo project
- A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT ERROR!
- "Fuck it! I'm making this from scratch"
(the framework is Meteor, btw. fuck Meteor)9