Joined devRant on 1/7/2020
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Why can't some people just go to a quiet environment or use the damn mute button when they are not speaking over Skype?
Honestly, i wonder what some people do while a Skype meeting. According to the sounds they make either chewing on their mic or siting next to a highway. One guy today was taking out his goddamn dishes out of the diswasher udring the meeting, without muting himself. Other people appearently have a mic from the mid 1990's and using 56k modem. MY EARS HURT1
I am so annoyed with Clickbait "News", that I instantly block every news site in my feed with them at this point. It's SHOCKING what's HAPPPENS next, go to the comments to find out more!9
I'm honestly happy that my toxic "senior" colleague is gone.
- Didnt learn a single thing in the last 10 years. Used godamn serverside rendering with Jquery / plain JS for a highly interactive business Web Application. Yeah boii, save that UI state in the relational database, good job.
- Every error in his shit was the error of someone else.
- Manipulative as hell. Type of guy that is your best buddy to gather information.
- Blocked entire technical progress in the Web department by manipulating people. Understandable. I mean if your legacy shit is gone...
- Kept backend developers from doing their job with unjustified complaints about structures... etc to justify that he needed an insane amount of time to implement simple things.
- Cried for every shit to be documented to the last bits. Did never do any documentation himself.
Fuck these people, honestly.1