Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Not a real job tho, first time being paid - a onepager.
- Euro (€)
- Germany, half remote, half at the agency (1 week, 30min away from home)
- "Minijob"/Internship (=no taxes for me, b*tch!)
- 0 (I had a 2 week unpaid internship there before)
- No? (I honestly don't get the question)
- Male, student btw, <18yo
— ~400€ (once)
Edit: he wanted to pay me more, but that's not legal as a minijob - I guess they plan to recruit me..
Could you make a gist we could just copy? And assume this is before taxes, pensions. Maybe not include cash bonuses
Well I live in Switzerland and it Night be higher than an average European :
Currency : CHF (1€ =1.18chf in average)
Yearly salary : ~70’000 CHF/year
Position : junior ecm administrator/developer/manager (I manage the whole thing)
Full time job
Now, if I lived in Germany it could be a high salary but here in Switzerland it’s a bit more than an average one :)
I live in Belgium. I'm still a student and I work 1 month each summer to be able to pay my studies.
Currently working for a big multinational in the sector of energy.
- work on site
- creating an intranet using SharePoint + updating a database tool
- student job, 20yo (very low taxes)
- one 8€ lunch ticket/day
Personally I have no taboo talking about salary if a coworker asks me the question. And as long as I remember, since my first job, I never had any problem talking about money.
- CHF (Swiss Dollhairs)
- about 30 minutes by public teleport
- "Software Developer" eventhough I do fullstack: Server installation, building pcs, big websites, apps, ...
- 3 years at a real workplace, but I'd say about 5-8 years experience, depending on the task
- nope, I have not and will not share it
- I identify as an Oracle DB at the moment. ask me again in 10 minutes
Your Job Suck?
Take a quick quiz from Triplebyte to skip the job search hassles and jump to final interviews at hot tech firms
Get a Better Job