Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
- Software Eng 1
- November 2017
- a month ago
mahaDev23602y- Software engineer trainee
- last July
- lul. What is happiness
- expecting it any day now
I’m a student...
Never heard of it
Like 8 mos ago or so. Either it happens again someday soon or I'm out
Like 3 weeks ago
tkdmatze4682y- Full Stack developer
- July 2017
- it's okay
- none til now but get a raise in september and every january for next 5 years
Senior web developer
Bevvvvv1062y-Undergraduate Research Assistant
-No, they follow university procedures that don’t make sense
-a month ago (extra 40 cents/hr lul)
pionell11202y- Frontend developer, but currently doing fullstack, and Java.
- month and a week
- partially. I would be happier if it would be higher. I'm considered junior still so it should get better from here.
- too soon
-pretty good when there are jobs.But since I got a job it's hard to keep up.
3 months ago
- Junior web developer
- 1 year and 24 days
- Hmm... yeah
- A month ago
julianmd5492yFun little query! I'm curious to know if you're a statistician now :D
- Front Office Engineer (I do supervision work)
- Feb '18
- I could go for more, but I love the job, so I'm gonna go with 'yes'
- A week ago, but I'm gonna start on a new position on the 1st of August as Junior Service Engineer, which will pay 33% more.
So I'm transitioning right now. I love the place I work at, my manager built a custom new position just for me and I find that amazing. I'm gonna do server admin/service troubleshooting and generally make sure that the servers work properly. AMA.
Linux Support Engineer