Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
marieclaire85276das I am working with Assignment Desk Team as their education consultant, we want to focus on real problems faced by students either it is related to writing tasks or guideline ?
I don't know personally, but from what I hear
- outdated environment (software)
- teaching in a way that isn't much different from handing over some slides and notes to students then telling them to sod off
- not admitting to mistakes or that your notes are shitty outdated and out of touch garbage
cursee2007276dFucking expensive education and shit load of debts.
netikras945276d- Lecturers who either are either not yet sure or no longer sure of what they're doing.
- extremely long lasting tasks that are [apparently] mandatory BUT have very little to teach. I.E. Have very high duration/value ratio
- Lack of challenges
Our teacher likes to filibuster most of our classes
Also the lack of concrete stuff. Like you'd think the teacher who allegedly taught us about unit testing would know how to actually implementing it beyond getting 2 from the function x => x + x.
Also, the lack of real world stuff. Like at 4th semester you'd think even the teachers would have used their experience to show us how to make something like a log in system or something like that
Not enough wall sockets, like damn, 30 students in a classroom but only 8 to 16 places to plug the cord in.
And getting multiplier boxes each day is tedious.
ganjaman4661876dTheir main problem is education consultants posting questions on their social media which was built so they dont have to deal with questions like these
h4xx3r142776d- Exercising on assignments totally failed on me. Without a reward and a useful practical purpose for them, I can't seem to learn from them in an enjoyable way.
- Multiple exams in the same period are nuts for me, I can't focus on different courses exams. Already tried with poor outcome and didn't enjoy learning that way.
Ps: ex unfinished uni student already working for 2 years with greater payment than many of my peers
Your Job Suck?
Take a quick quiz from Triplebyte to skip the job search hassles and jump to final interviews at hot tech firms
Get a Better Job