Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
You forgot a few:
• inspects JS domains
• opts out of cookies despite using a throwaway tab container
• inspects console output
• inspects dom to identify JS framework
• makes site width 100% instead of some stupid centered 1280px-only BS
• tries adding -5 items to cart
• tries adding “lizard” items to cart
• removes tracking params from url because screw their marketing department for following me around
• tries SQLi in coupon field
• deletes css animations on annoying buttons
• purchases elsewhere if the site is too annoying or tracky
kiki17746217d1. I visit their site
2. It refuses to work with all my blockers of every bullshit thing they added
3. I leave their site buying nothing from them
FinlayDaG33k6038217dYou forgot: start yelling about the UI making no fucking sense and start calling the designer all kinds of nasty things.
All of these things except the jail time.
theNox6I forgot my chargers for both my phone and my laptop at home 🤦♀ My phone is on 13% and my laptop on 3...
just8littleBit3Q: Why isn't it working after a whole fucking day of trying? A: Because I'm a fucking idiot. That's why!
TheOct06Once I was coding a pool game, and didn't know why the white ball kept on going on forever. It was 4AM, so I w...