Skillsphp, js, java
Joined devRant on 6/26/2017
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
There are two types of people :
1. People who do backup
2. People who will start doing backup
Yesterday I advanced from type 2 to type 1 :-/9
Does changing default SSH port really make server more secure? Most of scan apps (eg. Nmap) will find it anyway, won't they?5
* Theirs modules have >3500 lines per class (eg. blocklayered.php)
* Theirs controllers have > 5000 lines and contains a LOT of html code inside
AND when I tried to add own module to theirs addons store they declined it because:
* I had unused $key var in foreach and this is "bad practice" as I was told
* In one hook I was returning 1 line of html code (i had to add global Js var) and they told me that I should put it into separate template file
I would like to present new super API which I have "pleasure" to work with. Documentation (very poor written in *.docx without list of contents) says that communication is json <-> json which is not entirely true. I have to post request as x-www-form with one field which contains data encoded as json.
Response is json but they set Content-Type header as text/html and Postman didn't prettify body by default...
I'm attaching screenshot as a evidence.
I can't understand why people don't use frameworks and making other lives harder :-/3