Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "pivpn"
So I'm moving to a new/bigger place with faster Internet soon so I think it's time to rebuild my current home/remote server setup.
I want to setup the following things:
- vps for server monitoring (open source pushover alternative + netdata)
- Zero tier network for connecting all my servers to the same network
- pihole/pivpn (or the Angristan vpn installer, look it up :)
- second blocking thingy next to pihole to make sure that I literally can't access google/fb etc anymore, even if I really needed/wanted to
- bunch of general servers.
I have just set up PiVPN on a Raspberry Pi that I have left over.
I'm going to install it next weekend at my parents home so that I'm able to use their IPTV.
I'm really impressed on how easy it is to set up.
Wish me luck1
I've got two raspberry pi's that I bought for setting up two different VPNs. I'm using pivpn.
One works resiliently, whereas the other, after couple of days, just stops working (the connection times out while connecting)!
They're on different routers, but the 'faulty' one works and then suddenly stops. This makes me thinking that there's a problem with the router.
I didn't give enough details of course, I just want your opinion on what could be the cause (I know this is not SO xD)8