Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
I recently had the problem with my Galaxy S8 that my camera won't focus. Searched for solution. Found one which said: "Just hit the side of your phone when the camera is on."
Problem fixed, camera focuses again.
I like this kind of problem fixing.2
- music (sometimes I ask myself if these Spotify Artist-Radios have an endpoint.🤔)
- and sometimes take a break for answering my girlfriend's *ss long textmessages. :p
- finish the app for my school
- FUCKING finish the google scholarship before time ends ._.
- learn git
- build a home fileserver, like a own cloud, which can be accesed even further away (has any one some tips on how to do it? ^^)
- attach a gps tracker to my moped, which I can then see on a mobile app (because I don't want it to be stolen...)
- rebuild my homevillages website
- learn python
- replace my android Java with kotlin
- apply to an internship for a software design company
- more and more and more
Hope you guys will have a nice and PRODUCTIVE 2018! :^)10
Atm I'm trying to do some programming at night, with a mechanical keyboard... it's sounds like a machine gun. 😵13
Sitting and making mobile phones do what i want. When i tell them what i really do they just say:"I don't any word you say, but i think it's good!" 🤔
1) Looking up official Page of the new language/framework
2) Watch tutorial on Youtube
3) Realise it's teached very complicated
4) Buy a course on any course site
5) Realise it's even more complicated
6) Buy book
7) Learn it perfectly
At the Android Developers under us:
Do you prefer the new Kotlin language or the good old Java? Because i'm currently learning Android Development with Java.
Would like to hear your opininion! :)6
I'm currently doing my work on a desktop pc and I wanted to get a notebook, for doing my stuff on the go.
Do you have any ideas which notebook I could get (maybe a cheap but still strong notebook)?
I heared that MacBooks are pretty nice to work with, but I don't think that I have the money for it... :(9
Getting into Linux (Kali...)
Omg I had to google everything. Per example how to change the keyboard to my language...😥5