Joined devRant on 7/4/2018
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Some time ago I posted rant "I love go".
After 3 months of being interested in go community, read couple of books and a lot of articles, I got my first job in Go.
To be a Java (or other business popular language) developer
* Java 6, 8 and features up to 14
* SQL + nosql
* Logging eg log4j2,
* Searching eg elastic stack
* Framework (at least 1, but hey, knowing 1 is lame..)
* Networking or at least base http knowledge
* Tomcat, jboss or other shit
* Aws, heroku, GCE or other SAAS/paas
* Rest, RPC, soap
* Business Hello World example
* Hexagonal Architecture
* 12 app factor
* Security, oauth2
* Eureka or consul as service Discovery
* Config server
* Hazel cast
* Endless story ...
Then we can start hello word app2