AboutGhost Chameleon, big tall stress noodle
SkillsCooking, cleaning, procrastinating
Joined devRant on 3/19/2020
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
- a split keyboard with a touchpad in the middle that will let you control all gestures on a computer
- a set of desk/monitors that adjusts perfectly for ergo for anyone
- a vertical laptop dock that is modular so you can add extra memory/video processing power and only using your laptop as a CPU/secondary graphics card
- a set of kitchenware and plates that would be so easy to clean and would never get stained
-an insect home alarm system that tells you where the fucking insect is so it doesn't take you by surprise/you can call someone to remove it
- a clothing brand that has a buy one gift one operation mechanic, where you buy a shirt and an article is donated to a local charity
- a restaurant
- a simple, yet robust database option that walks users through creating good databases that is super user friendly
- an app that takes tattoo designs in any format, converts them, allows for editing, and then can hook up to a special printer that gives you the transfer you will use on the client23
Hello wonderful Salesforce peeps. I need to take the Salesforce platform app builder credential
What is the best site to use as a study guide/ exam prep?
Cause honestly I've been using Trailhead and I feel it's just a big advert for Salesforce and it's so condensed it feels like a beginner course and I'm scared the test questions will be more profound than what is displayed in there.
I am a complete noob in Salesforce but I do have CRM experience, DB experience, Security experience, and programming experience.
Help a Newb2
So this client wanted a very specific layout, with a very specific keycaps set. And an ALT function that would print the "shrug" text emoji.
Say hello to this
64 key, full CNC aluminum case
Gateron Ink Black switches (lubed)
Super thiccc 2.5 mm brass plate,
MT3 profile Susuwatari set.
Love the profile and how they keycaps hug your finger up while typing.
I think it might be time for me to gather pieces to build my own as a gift in the future24
No one in my family has ever been a developer. No one understood what a developer does so I just was labeled the one who knows about computers. Thankfully my immediate family was ok with me studying computers and I wasn't pushed to be a doctor or lawyer like most stereotypical ones do.
First commission done! Tofu 60%, Krytox 205g0 lubed creams, SA keycaps, and a special surprise foam dampening plate for extra thocc on that Brass plate.30
Dis dude @ODXT. First actual friend I made at the job. Magician that showed me the BS and Magic workarounds in report development using SAP. Also GM, Taco Accomplice, and Ramen connoisseur. Really happy to call him a friend, mentor, and partner in (food) crime7
So, you took the opportunity when I went to the bathroom mid meeting cause of an emergency to say the code would be ready by tonight, even though you have not done 10% of what you need to do?
Good fucking luck with that. I already asked for the rest of the day off soooo
Let's see what you've got cunt.4
So, a couple of weeks ago I started a temporary job writing code mostly for DB purposes. I noticed during that time there was a specific person just copying my code and not giving credit in the meetings. So I decided to put a small, quirky, joke in my last code just to see if the person reviewed it before presenting.
FF to yesterday, the person did not check the code and he presented a table with a field called PENIS Contract Length in our zoom meeting.
Not sorry at all9
Have interview in 1 hour
Tests webcam, mic, connection
Open meeting app to set everything up
Windows: I think not. Pereificus Totalus!!
Why do companies use these random new wave of meeting apps instead of the tried and true ones!!4
The moment when a job application process that usually takes 3 weeks, is ongoing for months thanks to COVID16