Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
Get a devDuck
Rubber duck debugging has never been so cute! Get your favorite coding language devDuckBuy Now
Search - "indian movie"
Fucking hell!!!!! So much to put out... multiple topics..
1. I had something to complete and for the sake for good beetle bug, I cannot figure out what that is and have the shitty constant feeling of 'something is pending and needs to be done'. This happens soo often and is just very annoying. While I have bigger tasks pending for later, I aim to finish smaller ones but cannot remember. I need to start writing everything down now.
God damn fuck what is it?
2. I watched The Social Dilemma. Fucking cringe fest. Made by a friend of those companies, Netflix is doing the exact same thing with the film as that is shown it in. What a shitty irony.
A propaganda movie revolving around politics, conspiracy theory (how ironic again), and the very great united states of murica. Wasted my 1.34 hours and it was soooo stupid on sooo many levels. I don't even feel like discussing it here.
3. I am sooo irritated right now due to SAD. I am starting to dislike my dark themes. I need a lamp and it is not available in my country. Someone feed me sunlight.. just cannot wait for month end to pop in some supps. Await it more eagerly than pay cheque, these winters. And let's not talk about the symptoms like headaches and how it causes anxiety. Do I need to cut down my coffee? Because I don't really want to cut the only decent thing I have left to consume.
4. This weather. Autumn. I fucking love this time of the year. End of September to Year end. It makes me nostalgically sad but it's soooo comfy and cosy for soul. But SAD ruins the fun and lack of proper celebrations of Indian fests and Halloween.
5. It's been approx 3/4 weeks I started using MS Edge, the interface is neat but I am seeing some drop in internet speed and when I access Chrome again, the fact that Chrome too faces internet speed drop is weird. Feels like I should move back to Chrome because only thing is better here is the interface and spotlight images. The image/video rendering sucks (or is it just me?). Chrome also provides bookmark synching. Not sure what would work out in few weeks.
6. Lastly and most importantly, the patterns. The fucking patterns everywhere. An event happens and then it happens again and then again. Patterns exist everywhere and my brain is real champ at identifying patterns but why the fuck do patterns exists!!!!! Fucking WHY???
Whatever it be, the "history repeats itself" patterns are making fractals and annoying the shit out of me.
The good thing is, talked to this friend of mine and she is really nice. Like we talk a lot (whenever we do) and since I am on job hunt, she came up with some kickass resources and ideas and links and much more just to help me out.
She is a sweetheart and for that matter, most of my friends are actually going forth and helping me in multiple ways to get a job. I mean I am just amazed by the fact that help poured in from all side without even asking.
I absolutely love such people who go extra mile to be in your life without you even asking.
I am surrounded by some good gems that warms my heart.8
I am 21 years old and I work on Machine Learning and deep learning. I have this problem and any advice on this is highly appreciated:
Whenever I sit to code, I put on some light music over the headphones. As soon as I sit, my parents think that I am wasting my time on YouTube or watching a movie. It is not easy to convince Indian parents. What should I do to get into coding without being interrupted or being falsely accused of enjoying in front of the computer? (Locking the room with be disastrous and I have tried it 😅)
Please help 🙏8