Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "ggj"
Ive just finished the Global Game Jam.
We were in a team of three people. An artist, a dev who is in school and knows programming syntax and can make basic things and me worked on a game. A fourth person who makes audio for games w did do some of the musics in our game. The following is the result of 5.5 hours of sleep in 48 hours time.
If any of you also took part in this years Global Game Jam please share your games here :D13
[reminder] At the end of the month I will participate with the GGJ for the first time. Who of you has participated in the past and/or will participate this month?
Ive been planning this for 5 years now but every year I forgot... That's why I placed this reminder. Have fun everyone who will participate.2
So I've forgot to share with all of ya our first !!!SUCCESSFUL!!! GGJ Game!
Its called "Communism Overload" and its super hardcore.
Things you should know:
1. Its 2 players ONLY(You wont win alone)
2. You will break your keyboard
3. Only handful of ppl have successfully finished it.
4. There was one guy that managed to finish it alone and it took him a lot of time to master the skill of sync keyboard breaking!
5. Some ppl say that the instructions are unclear and they manage to stick their heads in toilets, so I'm attaching a small GIF of explanation.
6. This game gave us a new meaning in life, so its surely, not the last one.
7. Everything in this game, except for the music is my teams hard work. Every image\animation\line of code.
8. Me and my teammates would be freaking glad to hear you thoughts on this game (MADE IN JUST 48 HOURS)2
"Ten years ago Facebook sucked, but now it's awesome."
- Some dude at GGJ.
The way he said it sounded like he actually believed it.
I have nothing to add to this.1
I had to get up at about 5am this morning to go to uni. From there I went to my GGJ site. I gave not one, but two mattresses to a friend so I'd have one if someone has the great idea to borrow my mattress. It's fucking 3:22am now and both are taken. Next year I'll bring a mattress for everyone I know...