Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "ugghh"
The moment when you think your almost done and then you realize you wrote a major portion of your program wrong and have to rewrite it.
How does everyone stop themselves getting headaches from staring at a screen everyday, all day? Migraines run in my family, so when I get a headache it's always a migraine. When I get one it stops me dead. I'm unable to do anything until it goes away. My best cure right now is excederin. It works great but I want to see what you guys have to say.13
I thought I could trust Samsung phones for a flagship phone purchase over the Chinese smartphone brands.
But I just learned that even these fuckers are now running ads in the OS.
I guess I'm gonna have to switch to iPhone then.11
Dude closes EVERY issue on his repo IMMEDIATELY with "Why would you need to do that?" Yeah, you're right- it's totally unreasonable to expect my database interface to support integers other than int64. Ugghh1
Too early in the year for goals so far, but I'll give it a shot. Here's what I'm gunning for in the short-term:
Week 85 - 2018 Dev/Coding Goals:
- Continue educating myself in the Rust programming language (I feel like I dropped the ball there last year, Rust is easy to get programmer's block because it's syntax isn't always clear what should be done with it and/or why, the references. Ugghh fml).
- Get feature parity of PYXReloaded with it's predecessor, and get most of the planned features implemented. Friends of mine really want this and like screencaps I've sent already. It's a project I've been working on with @Gianlu for the past few days.
Week 85 - 2018 General/Personal Goals:
- Get over my motivational issues.
- Get over my depression/loneliness
- Get over my social anxiety.
I'm trying to better myself, both in coding and personal life. I fucking love this community. I used to use Reddit to find posts exactly like the ones here, but this is wayyy better and has everything all in one place.
Have a prosperous 2018, guys. Remember not to look at what you want to get done in just 365 days. You need to see the big picture.