SkillsPython, C++, Machine Learning, Selenium, SQL
Joined devRant on 9/11/2018
Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Data scientist life begins when for him:
Forest becomes Random Forest and Tree becomes a Decision tree.1
How does programming influence a programmers daily life?
1. We start counting from zero.
2. We observe software more than using it. What is the algorithm behind it? Which Data structure is used?
3. Greeting people with "hello world".
4. Assigning variables to people.13
Time management tips one must follow to be successful:-
1. Remove distractions:- Phone, Whatsapp, Instagram, FB, etc. All away from you during work.
2. Remove clutters: Get rid of not required things.
3. Eliminate redundancy
4. Emulate others: (My favourite) If someone has spend time and done some work. Do not reinvent the same work done just replicate that work and continue from that point.
5. Share burden: Team work and depending on others is not bad.
6. Make work fun: Most important if you enjoy your work you will give your best.8
OPEN SOURCE CONTRIBUTION
Original post link:
Start your open source journey.
To Push your personal project to GITHUB.
1. git init
2. git remote add origin [link]
3. git add .
4. git commit -m "commit message"
5. git push origin master
To contribute to someone else project use the following steps:
1. Fork the repo.
2. Clone the project in your local directory using git clone [link]
3. After clone, create a new branch. git branch [branch name]
4. Checkout to new branch created using: git checkout [new branch name]
5. Make changes in Project then 'git add' and 'commit'
6. Push back the changes using git push origin [newbranch name]
7. Open Github web view and click the pull request button and you are done.
Follow Up Post: https://lnkd.in/fEMbTPC
GitHub Link of GIT-CHEATSHEET: https://lnkd.in/fhy4hmu
HD VIDEO: https://lnkd.in/fmq8GTd5
Things that bring happiness when earned.
Here comes my developer swag stuff.
Hacktoberfest t-shirt for open source contribution on GitHub.
To know how to earn this or start with open source.
Check Post: https://lnkd.in/fEMbTPC
#hacktoberfest #studentvoices #digitalocean #programmer #technology #github #computerscience #earned #swag #developer #tshirt #just2018things #opensource #contributions #campuseditor #studentvoice4
"A programmer was arrested for writing unreadable code. He refused to comment."