Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "liers"
My mom had forgotten her cellphone with me, and of course it rang. So I answered to be greeted by a "Microsoft" support employee. *thinking, this is gonna be good*
- Bla bla bla there is a virus on your computer which I am calling to assist you in removing.
- Oh? Great! But it's running Ubuntu! (my moms windows drive crashed some weeks ago, so I installed Ubuntu on replacement instead)
- Oh you think you're so smart with Ubuntu and your bullshit! You are lying.
- Oh, yeah I do love lying!
- You are a liar! You should be ashamed of yourself!
I didn't get to give him a piece of my mind before he hung up....
So today I got called a liar by a scammer... Not sure if I should be happy or disappointed in myself 🤔😂3
Woke up today to 4 commits from a peer that completely erased most of the work done in the last 2 weeks. After letting my coworker know that their commits were the issue, she insisted that they were not theirs, however they showed her signature.
Love how Git absolutely destroys liers.18
Today I read a job offer from my previous workplace and all the things that bothered me there had put them as their points in favor. They are definitely liars4
When someone from your data team claims that 250k worth of data doesn't exist and when the shit hits the fan it magically appears.
When the company hires freelancers who proclaim themselves craftsman and they don't care about quality.