Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "entrepreneur"
FINALLY, RESIGNED! Am leaving such a fucked UP "big" corporate company and starting my own business! Wish me luck!😔😔26
I'm fucking Paralyzed and I need some advice.
I want to be an entrepreneur.
Not just an entrepreneur but a DAMN good one.
I self-studied business, economics, physics, self-taught multivariable calculus, teaching myself chemistry too.
But I haven't even started my career and I just graduated from University.
Right now I'm starting simple and just doing a few web development things.
But, I want to go deeper into a subject that hasn't really had its problem solved yet.
A.I. can sell you neat things, but it can't kill misinformation (yet).
Graphics are an integral part to gaming, but GPUs are the second greatest threat to our environment behind commercial jets.
Do I HAVE to choose between A.I. and graphics?!14
"my greatest fear in life is my best not being good enough."
Currently, I am building my second business around blockchain.
I am stacking on using the popularity of cryptocurrency and it's novelty to push the product universal.
My limitation (what I think):
1. My environment - unfortunately I live in a third world country
2. Naivety: I have never scaled a business, failed in my first attempt(this is my second).
3. Lack of fund: my budget is pretty low, and no I dont have a family support to raise any for marekting and promoting the business, so I am let with option of scaling it organically ( what "organically" means is spamming social media, forum's comments section to grow customers
4. Really the only option present: most folks here wont know what it means to be in a state of "survival", failing will cause you suffering.
5. Poor network: My friends, or the people around dont understand, cant comprehen what this means.
1. I get to know what it means to carry your idea to the world again, this I hope will improve my knowledge base on business and make me less naive.
2. Portfolio boost: "wow!" that should be people's reaction when I tell them about the project.
3. If I succed, I hope the incentive will take me out of this shit hole.
4. I really want to get out of this shit hole - this should work!2