Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "bitcoin"
There has to be a software project bingo somewhere where I could just mark one item at a time of what's wrong and should be fixed, eventually leading to the same loop all over again. Items include, but are not limited to:
- The application is too tightly coupled
- There are too many repos and people can't keep track
- Someone forgot to create a naming convention for everything
- Nobody is reviewing pull requests
- Someone opened a PR for their 1 month of work
- Some team created a service for themselves, that doesn't cover use cases for every other team (who didn't tell anyone they needed it), thus it was a bad thing
- Business owners telling something needs to get done now and go talk directly to a developer
- Nobody thought about network latency in microservice architecture
- There's an invalid translation in this string, let's push the MVP another two months to make sure everything is perfect before launch
- The API gateway has business logic in it
- Business wants to focus on output, development teams in outcome
- "You need to request a virtual machines from the IT department so we know you won't mine bitcoin there!" Takes two months to fulfill that request.
- <add documentation here>
- 675 vulnerabilities in packages
- People complain about not knowing what others are doing, but nobody wants to speak up1
how to get rich: step 1: sell your organs; selling your organs is a quick and efficient way to make money, the more you sell=the more you make.
step 2: tax evasion; just stop paying taxes, why give away your money when you can just keep it?
step 3: print money; why get a job when you can just print money? say goodbye to that annoying 9-5!
step 4: invest in the cryptocurrency $bigblackballs. $bigblackballs is the new bitcoin! it will take over all other cryptocurrencies in the market and make everyone rich. $bigblackballs to the moon! get on the wave while you still can.
thanks for reading, hopefully, you learned something from this tutorial!!!!7
Random guy : " hey want to hear a billion dollars business software idea?"
Look at the tags below👇
(I'm trying to looks more scam as much as possible, what do I missed)15
Imagine a bitcoin wallet that doubles everything you send to it, but the real one, without a scam.
Transhumanism is just that. You sell your soul to it, and in return, you get a superior entity, albeit entirely different.
I feel like the god Odin hanging off Yggdrasil, sacrificing himself to himself and gaining an entirely new kind of power.1
With bitcoin/binance still allowing russia to move money about, is anybody abandoning it? I don't feel comfortable using it, but also if it becomes their only way to fund themselves, the government will push through new tax laws on it and throttle it anyway. Or just outright ban people from using it.
Funding a war is one of the occassions where decentralised financing becomes a major problem.18