Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "gitpush"
Owned a smartphone for 10 years, this month was my first time ever getting 3G/4G connection ...
I prefer no internet when I'm out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯5
- wrong password -> Password field cleared and focused again
- wrong password -> Password field cleared and email field focused again and password field hidden because fuck you!10
Is this really android 12? My phone is stuck at android 9, and I'm using simulator to test an app but wtf is this? its like the cheap copy of an iPhone settings :S
What is this even the stretching when we hit edge of scroll :S
This thing looks like when Windows Phone meets iOS9
Stupid UX on Apple app store connect website!
*wrong password, password field still focused
*starts typing: email field focused and all content is written there now .....
I'm facing a strange problem, I have a 400GB microsd, it is formatted as exFAT
I tried formatting it again to either ntfs or ext4, on either Linux or macOS, but every tool says format complete then when scans again it still shows the files that storage had + that it's exFAT
I tried gparted, disk utilities (macOS), Disks (ubuntu), mkfs all show same result that it successfully formatted the card but after refresh still shows old filesystem + the contents of the memory already there no file was removed
Can anyone help?26
Two reviewers two comments on the same content, both comments conflict with each other and I'm required to apply both, how exactly?2
Is someone is facing this issue? This is the second time I try to download LibreOffice, download speed is 200KB,
I just downloaded AWS CLI and download speed was 4MB, are they throttling or something?7
I have the following scenario with a proposed solution, can anyone please confirm it is a secure choice:
- We have critical API keys that we do not want to ship with the app because de-compiling will give access to those keys, and the request is done before the user logs in, we are dealing with guests
- Add a Lambda function which accepts requests from the app and returns the API keys
- Lambda will accept the following:
1. Android app signing key sha1
2. iOS signing certificate sha1
- If lambda was able to validate them API keys are sent back.
- Can an attacker read the request from the original (non-tampered) apk and see what the actual sha1 value is on his local network?
- If the answer to the question above is yes, what is the recommended way to validate that the request received is actually from the app that we shipped and not from curl/postman/script/modified version of the app12
On a side note, XCode 14.0.1 up and running in a new time record on an HDD (not SSD)
Was always dreaming of this moment ever since XCode 6, finally it came true