Do all the things like ++ or -- rants, post your own rants, comment on others' rants and build your customized dev avatarSign Up
From the creators of devRant, Pipeless lets you power real-time personalized recommendations and activity feeds using a simple APILearn More
Search - "sleep"
I'm just fucking glad this day is over
* less than 3h of sleep thanks to insomnia
* unable to get breakfast
* unable to concentrate at work
* Almost falling asleep
* Lunch was not even enough to sate my hunger
* Accidentally upset a good friend because I cannot communicate well in general, but even worse when tired
* Get something snitched away from my by cutting in line
* get told by said person that I should have reacted faster
* get told by said person that they'll sell me the the thing that was supposed to be mine in the first place
* get a half assed apology when they saw that they made me mad (still keeping mentioned item)
* Don't get to meet up with friend for workout
* Get home and don't even wanna do anything5
Some recruiter just reached out on LinkedIn to talk about a job opportunity with me.
I suggested he give me an idea of the pay range before i proceed and talk to anyone in the company so we dont waste eachothers time.
He said they can realistically pay X/month.
I explained that X is less than half my current salary (Y) so i wont proceed with this.
He replied by saying "oh nice, thats a great salary for your experience"
WTF is that supposed mean? did the bitch say im underqualified to get paid my current salary?11
I was skimming a FedEx page to track a shipment when out of the corner of my eye I see “Watch list” and almost had a merry little panic attack because I apparently did not get the requisite amount of sleep for rational thought.
FedEx, our ideas of watch list are very different.17
By Linus, do not fear what you see
and curse not I, but those before me
hold steady in the storms to come
brace for bugs, wherever from
I pass on to you, the light of PHP
Use it well, to fight against scrutiny
if it works, keep it so, ask not why
my time is over, while yours is nigh1
We have a tradition in our company to post in an anonymous forum about the things we're thankful for when it's thanksgiving.
I almost wanted to post that I'm super thankful to have this job, because I have the ability to stay at home, work "remotely", while the kids are in school/daycare, and just sleep all day because I can finish my task for the week in 2 hours.5
whats the best way to find and ask a marketing company to forward web development projects to my compay?4
should i establish my company in my own country even tho its in economic collapse.
or Georgia altho i know nothing about the country apart from a georgian lawyer who offered to register the company for me for 150$4